Open ALG : Georgia's new home for open and interactive educational resources [electronic resource] / University System of Georgia.Material type: Computer fileLanguage: English Publication details: Atlanta, GA : University System of Georgia, c2020.Description: 1 online resourceSubject(s):
- Electronic information resources
- Internet research
- Internet in higher education
- Open learning
- Education, Higher
- Electronic books
- Open Educational Resources (OER). General Education (GE)
- College teaching -- Aids and devices -- Open educational resources.
- Education, Higher -- Aids and devices -- Open educational resources.
|Cover image||Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Digital Resources||University Library||Non-Circulation||OER-029 (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available|
Quoted from the homepage: With iterative texts, powerful annotation tools, rich media support, and robust community dialogue, Affordable Learning Georgia's OpenALG transforms static open textbooks into living digital works.